My "Need to Meet" Statement
My business GCnow is a niche legal recruiter that connects great companies with experienced, part-time General Counsel.
To Grow GCnow, I Need to Meet:
● Other "Outsourced" General Counsel — these are my clients whom I place with companies looking for such talent
● Other "Outsourced" C-Suite Executives — CEOs, COOs, CTOs, CISOs — these are my key "adjacents" or marketing partners, since the same type of companies that hire them would also hire me or other GCs in the GCnow community
● Companies that are funded but do not yet have a General Counsel and are juggling significant legal issues or spending too much on outside law firms
● Companies that are suddenly addressing complex and potentially explosive legal issues that they don't fully understand — for example, Intellectual Property, Litigation, a Government Investigation, a Merger or Acquisition or a Cybersecurity Breach
● Companies that are experiencing generalized "fear, uncertainty or doubt" about whether they are properly "handling" the legal function — an experienced GC can relieve that free-floating anxiety
● Non-Lawyer C-Suite Executives who hate "riding herd" on legal issues and hiring/monitoring/firing outside law firms — a great GC will take legal off their plates and let them focus on making money!